Custom Manufacture and Supply of Thermal Formed Plastic Products
Thermal Formed Plastic is also known as thermoformed or thermoforming of plastic sheet materials into useful items. We use highly sophisticated and proprietary machinery to manufacture low volume and high volume products.
Since most businesses and the general public did not associate our business name and what we do and the products we manufacture, our identity on the web is handled by several focused web sites relating to the items we manufacture so that people can find what they are looking for more easily. A list of some of the sites we have are at the bottom of the page.
Our capabilities of manufacturing include but are not limited to:
- Custom Concrete Molds
- Custom Plaster Molds
- Custom Soap Molds
- Custom Wax Molds
- Custom Chocolate Molds
- Games with 3D boards
- Medical devices and components and specialized packaging
- Machine Covers
- Custom Enclosures
- Clock Bodies and completed clocks for business and promotion
- Some signs and sign enclosures
- Sub assembly and full assembly of products
- Specialty manufacturing trays
- Laser cut and engraved plastics and assemblies
- Heavy film plastics forming, and thin film plastics forming
- Heavy film laminating for creation of plastic tags and other industrial items
- Neon sign enclosures
- Pet related items
- Farming related items.
- Fashion Jewelry
- Hobbies and crafts
- Home interior applications
- 3D Formed and laser cut and finished Art and laser cut wood and a few other sheet materials.
Our Web Sites include but are not limited to:
http://www.customsweets.com The public and businesses can purchase custom molds for weddings, birthdays, business promotions, and any other events that require custom made chocolate molds to make chocolates.
http://www.desertpublishing.com Shows some of the other work we can do to enhance the work we do with plastics to complete finished products.
http://www.plasticformingmachine.com A unique machine that was designed by the owner for manufacturing by sheet forming plastics.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions about our web sites or products we can manufacture.Thermal Formed Plastic
P.O. Box 1766
Snowflake, AZ email@example.com